Useful Links

Board index Intruder Agents Only

Secret forum for Intruder play testers. Share ideas, pictures, videos, bugs etc.
bmanrules
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Re: Advanced User Group (AUG) application, private servers

Postby bmanrules » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:45 pm

IRC handle: bmanrules in-game, Bman on Discord

why you would be good for AUG:
I've been involved with the Intruder community for about 3 years now and have gotten to know a good chunk of you guys well! I'm also quite active on the Discord server and generally consider myself to be a friendly and responsible player

how you want to help the group/how you have helped the community so far:
I'm always down to have a fun yet relatively serious game of Intruder, and will offer help and tutorials to new players when they seem confused. I was involved with generating some community maps when the map maker first released, notably Skyscraper which is now lost on my harddrive somewhere, and would like to help the group by bringing in friends to play, promoting the game in other communities and maybe trying my hand at map making again! I'd also like to push to be more active within the community, and try to get on whenever people are looking to play!

ghotty
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby ghotty » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:36 am

Nickname: Ghotty
why you would be good for AUG: To be honest, my biggest asset is the fact that i dont even have a semblance of a life, im pretty much at my computer 24/7, and my schedule changes often, and drastically. So im pretty much always there to help out and answer questions in the discord or in game.

how you want to help the group/how you have helped the community so far: In general, i just want to teach new players how to play the game and have fun with it, preferably before they give up on it after trying to play it like a game of team deathmatch. I just enjoy showing new players the ropes, and cool tricks and routes they can do. And that's what i have been doing, pretty much since i started around last year (could of swore i've been around longer). I made this application now, since there has been a massive boost in players, and i feel like you could use more hands to retain said playerbase.

Sirrod99
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby Sirrod99 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:19 am

Nickname or IRC handle: Sirrod99
Why you would be good for AUG: I see myself as a very down-to-earth person. I help people that need it and ask for it. Although I can be a little out of it sometimes.
How you want to help the group/how you have helped the community so far: So far, in-game I have helped people learn the basics of the game, and I wish to help more, to grow this into a stronger community.

shootershj
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby shootershj » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:56 pm

Username: Shootershj

why you would be good for AUG?
Although I am only 14 I am mature and think I would be good for A.U.G. because I have a genuine love for this game and the community that has been built around it, I want to see this game thrive and the community grow. Id like to help with the community and I answer as much questions as possible and try to teach people the basics. I also want to stop toxic players and help people keep T.M.C in mind considering this is such a good community i think it should stay that way no matter how many people are joining the community and playing intruder.

How do u plan to help the community and the group
I plan to help the community keep close and keep everyone happy with the community. I am learning to make maps and i'm attempting to make my first semi-serious map, I also love to help find bugs with new maps and get rid of them and have previously found multiple bugs and reported them.I also am trying to create a serious tournament where clans will be fighting to be crowned the ultimate intruder players.

thefaceofchaos
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby thefaceofchaos » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:38 am

Nickname or IRC Handle: TheFaceOfChaos or Chaos for short

Why you would be good for AUG: Been in several Realism units on arma so i know discipline and how to act plus i know how communicate with people and im very friendly i am trying to get in graphic designing with games and contribute something to this community and see it grow in to a huge friendly community

How you want to help the group/how you have helped the community so far: i have bought 4 copies of the game 1 for me and 3 for my buddies and i hope to do some gameplay this weekend and upload it as soon as possible so i can help get the game out there and populated with more people

demiror
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby demiror » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:29 pm

nickname or IRC handle: demiror (devon is my real name)

why you would be good for AUG: Ive been playing the game for a couple days now. I want more of a challenge so for me that means playing with the advanced users. I would also really like the competitive nature of intruder to move forward. The best way to make that possible is to be involved with the competitive community

how do you want to help the group/how you have helped the community so far: I would like to make playing the game with other members a great big fun time and I've made youtube videos of matches that I've played but I'm not sure if that counts as helping lmao.

- itsyaboydemiror

Com equipment: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 (wind screen)

palmo
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby palmo » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:56 am

nickname or IRC handle
Palmo
why you would be good for AUG
I've been playing the game since Jan 11 2015. I've been through a lot of changes throughout the game's lifespan and have had a blast every step of the way. It is good to see the game increase in popularity to enjoy what is a good game.
how you want to help the group/how you have helped the community so far
I want to help new players enjoy the game and encourage them to invite their friends. I want to make sure everyone is having the best experience possible. Testing new updates and giving feedback to push to the stable build.

meepatronhd
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby meepatronhd » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:25 pm

Handles: Raptor, ytRaptor, meepatronhd(IGN)
Why would you be good for AUG?:
I think I would be good for AUG because:
  • I am very computer savvy. Not only that, but I want to take a career down the CompSci route (so you can trust my competence with 'puters.)
  • I am a trustworthy member of the community. I do not troll and am respectful of players' intentions to play seriously
How you want to help the group/How you have helped the community so far:
Well, I haven't supported the community much so far but I did do about a 2.5 hour stream earlier today playing Intruder, and as summer is coming up I plan on making lots of videos and streaming. Not ALL Intruder obviously, but perhaps a large majority as it's one of the only games in my library I know how to play and stream.
Sorry this was so short, I got the game back in 2014 and hadn't played since until a few days ago.
Yep, that's me

thewalrus
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby thewalrus » Fri May 05, 2017 7:50 am

Names: TheWalrus ingame, Hipster Walrus on Discord.

Why would you be good for AUG?
I play seriously and when I need to, I don't troll, and more often than not I will help out teammates
whenever I can.

How in the name of Christ would you help the game at all?
I have taught new players some of the dos and don'ts of the game and some strategies for when the going gets tough, and have
taught several different people how to play and communicate. I want to see this game ultimately become a best seller and one
of the ways to do that is to have a thriving community.

polybius
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby polybius » Sun May 07, 2017 5:29 pm

If all of this sounds good to you, please apply below! Please Include:
[*]Nickname or IRC handle
Polybius
[*]Age
[*]Why you would be good for AUG
I think I would be a good for AUG because I've been as helpful as I can in-game despite not having much activity in the forum, and since I have joined the forum; I figured joining the AUG is a good place to begin. I also think I would be good for AUG because I am hopeful and confident that I can live up to their code of conduct. Patience, Trustworthy, Mature, and a Contributor. I consider myself to be fairly well worded. I play seriously if people desire me to. I have Teamspeak/Discord and IRC and I am always present when needed.

[*]How you want to help the group/how you have helped the community so far
I've helped newer players learn the basics of the game. Each new player I have come across I gladly help without hesitation; I think it's awesome to see new members every day. I've also helped and invited my own friends into games and have taught them what I know. I have also taken up map making as my own endeavor to understand how maps are made; despite being clueless about the Unity engine. I hope to help out in any way I can.

bums
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby bums » Thu May 11, 2017 3:20 pm

Name: Bums
why you would be good for AUG: I'm the most talented, charming, modest person you're ever likely to play with. I've got a strong track record of helping noobies learn how to play the game, been around for a while - not recently mind you, as I thought this game died a long time ago. AUG looks like a way for me to get back into one of my favorite ever games.
how you want to help the group/how you have helped the community so far: As previously stated I've recommended this game to many of my mates and taught random people the fundamentals of the game. This was a couple of years ago though, but i'd still be more than happy to hop on and teach people how to play if that would make the game more active.

zack
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby zack » Sun May 14, 2017 3:38 am

nickname or IRC handle: Zack or "Zack#9442" on discord

why you would be good for AUG: I started playing Intruder less than a month ago and 3 days into playing I reached 24 hours, I think saying that I enjoy the game is an understatement. Anyways every time I play Intruder I like to be immersed playing as serious as I can and as professional as I can, but with recent publicity of the game on youtube a lot of trolls and bad players are just ruining the game for others. I'd like to be apart of AUG cause i'd like to be paired with professional and serious players, I find the game most enjoyable and fun when everybody works together and can stay well communicated.

how you want to help the group/how you have helped the community so far: In terms of helping the community I have been helping players ingame by teaching them chat commands like "/Punish", "/mute" and "/votekick" I also inform mean or toxic players of the Demoted user group to warn them of their impending fate. I recently got involved in the forums and this community seems great, everybody seems polite and friendly. This community is currently in good standing and i'd strive too keep it this way.

mentorknight
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby mentorknight » Sun May 14, 2017 4:23 am

Nickname: "mentorknight", Discord: Mentor Knight #3457

Name: Riley S. W****n.

Why I would be good for AUG: Before leaving to focus on school and getting a job, I was a part of my city's Police Explorers program, where youths 14-21 can work together to learn about Law Enforcement, help Law Enforcement with minor tasks like assisting on cases, providing traffic control, and helping with fundraisers. I also participated in their annual summer Leadership program, where they took you on a boot camp-esque training regiment for a week, which was run by actual military Drill Instructors and senior police officers. We learned to breach and clear rooms, use firearms safely and efficiently, and lead squads to victory. With that knowledge, I believe I can be of assistance to the Advanced User Group and help some players along the way.

How I want to help the community: By bringing in new players, mentoring them, and helping foster the community in general.

Shaleblade
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby Shaleblade » Sat May 27, 2017 7:28 am

Username: Shaleblade#1816 on Discord
Reason to be in AUG: While I'm certainly friendly, I'm much more interested in competitive play and strategic/tactical execution than casual goofing. This game's mechanics give so much potential for emergent gameplay that it's really motivated me to find some like-minded individuals to help push the game. By doing so, I hope to up the level of strategic discourse about the game, elevating discussions beyond just things like"this is how to open doors" but also "certain objects will create body-like splashes when dropped in water," leading to the discussion of tactically feinting water entries on water-inclusive maps and how to play around that.
How I want to help and what I've done so far: I've done my best to be a friendly, helpful figure in games so far, directing new players to the wiki and tutorial room and working with them to strategize. As stated, I want to create more open discussions about strategies/tactics that aren't just behind the closed doors of advanced clan chat. I also intend to continue my activity on the Discord channel.

lepidus
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby lepidus » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:31 pm

nickname or IRC handle: lepidus or lepidus #2899 on discord
why you would be good for AUG: I am a mature and friendly person who enjoys playing realism/tactically based games over the more arcadey sort. I am also keenly interested in intruder and would love to enjoy the game as it was meant to be played and also to encourage other to do so also. I believe that I would benefit more from being a part of AUG as it will allow me to learn from the best and to also just to enjoy the game as much as possible while also taking it seriously. After all, we are all here to have fun and enjoy this great game.
how you want to help the group/how you have helped the community so far: I would be a valuable contributor to AUG, taking part in many events and encouraging others to come along and experience the game at its best. I would also endeavour to help mange/moderate AUG on their teamspeak or gameservers. I have a lot of experience in moderating RP communities and have played 100's of hours of tactical shooters. Basically I think I would be another keen tactical player to add to AUG and contribute the best of my abilities while also learning from those before me. I hope to meet you all soon!

Regards,

lepidus

strikercreampie
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby strikercreampie » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:52 am

nickname or IRC handle: StrikerCreampie / StrikerCreampie#8473 discord
why you would be good for AUG: I enjoy have a range of experience with RP servers on other games (mostly ARMA) and enjoy serious tactical shooters. Intruder is the perfect game with a mix of RP and is a serious tactical shooter. I wish to join AUG to further be apart of the great community here and be able to play with other serious people like myself.
how you want to help the group/how you have helped the community so far: I'm new to the community so I haven't done anything so far, but I would like to get to know people in AUG and would love to help report bugs and give suggestions to the devs

Wolfiy
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby Wolfiy » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:56 pm

Nickname
Wolfiy

Why you would be good for AUG
A passion for both stealth and improvement of self and other players.

How you want to help the group/how you have helped the community so far
Tutored newbies, participated in many games, helped and tried to resolve issues between other players. Once AUG I intend to attend serious games as well as provide ideas, feedback and tactics regularly.

spud365
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby spud365 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:26 pm

name: Scott I. (spud365 ingame.)

Why you would be good for AUG: I am a mature player that loves realistic situations. I'm used to working with others, e.g: CS:GO. I'm serious, but I'm fun. I also report bugs when I see them, so that players don't get confused and all. I just want players to have a good time all around, really.

I have Discord, so don't worry about chat 'n all.

How you want to help the group: Finding bugs, helping development, teaching new players, anything to help, including jumping off a cliff.
Hi.
Bye.
I come and go.
Mostly go, forever.
Don't come back.
I'm filing a restraining order on you.

lightslayer5
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby lightslayer5 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:34 pm

(I'm pretty bad at these application things, so uh, be prepared)

- name; Steven

- nickname or IRC handle; SpooKy³#7012 on discord (or LightSlayer5 in Intruder.)

- age; 14

- why you would be good for AUG; I'd say I'm (relatively) mature and I like to be apart of this community and help it whenever I can. I've been playing this game for more than two years now (I think I joined in 2014? Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know how to check) and I've got 127 hours in this game so far. I love this game and I can see it going great in the future and would love to help it grow and help the community grow too.

- how you want to help the group/how you have helped the community so far; Well, I haven't gotten around to it yet, but since there have recently been quite a few newcomers to the game I've been thinking of making a tutorial series for Intruder(even though I'm not that great to be honest,) and I'd say I've helped by being (relatively) active on discord and discussing the game with others, I've also helped a few new players get accustomed to the game, and I've also tried to calm people down if they've been team-killed, so that they don't go around killing everyone and everything.

- extra stuff; Honestly, this game is great and it would of course be wonderful to be apart of AUG, however, I could understand if not. I'll still keep playing the game, and I'll still be excited at every update (as long as we don't get a Cliffside 2, because that's too much Cliffside for me.) Anywho, thanks for reading my application or whatever. Sorry for basically writing an essay but I didn't even know how little or how much to write so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Macaroni Macaroni, give me the packageoli

ImageImage

striker21565
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby striker21565 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:44 am

[b]Name:

Both striker21565 in game and on discord.

Why would you be good for AUG?:
I personally love to get home from school hop on a stealth game and enjoy some laughs and or have a serious game in which stealth is the only option and no joking. Due to that i enjoy the idea of helping the community grow and prosper, by having more players more people will have fun. On top of this all i have fun teaching and learning at the same time i have gone through many matches and met both serious, kind, rude, and new players in the process. In my perspective i think that with a little help from the community itself we could reach a high player count full of players ready to play a fun match with one another, which is my goal to help happen.

How you want to help the group/how you have helped the community so far?:
So far i have helped the community my helping out some new players and in the process made a couple friends which is always nice. I personally want to to help the group by giving feedback on game play, issues, bugs, how maps work, and many other things that could make this game blow up in the PC gaming community.

Previous

Return to Agents Only