Useful Links

Board index Intruder Agents Only

Secret forum for Intruder play testers. Share ideas, pictures, videos, bugs etc.
brecksie
Demoted
Demoted
[Stats]

Kamiel

Postby brecksie » Sat May 13, 2017 4:52 am

This kid has 5 up votes and he just kills his whole team. I never got to play like 10 rounds because he killed me right off the bat, he also called me n***** like 20 times and says they hang n*****s over a bridge and being an asshole, how do I have -30 votes and he has 6, this pisses me off. Also a quick question, can you get demoted for having a certain amount of down votes?

Vectrex720
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Re: Kamiel

Postby Vectrex720 » Sat May 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Evidence is what gets a player demoted. The votes system is a quick way to see if you may or may not want to play with a person. Are there any videos or screenshots of this happening? If not, try to get as much evidence as possible. You can also let an admin know in the Discord if he's in a server and griefing, there's at least always one available and willing to help.

zack
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby zack » Sun May 14, 2017 2:57 am

Yeah like what Vectrex720 said, you'd need some proof a screenshot at least before somebody can be demoted. It's not really that hard to just start up a recording software and record some troll. But for future reference you can always type "/Punish" when you're team killed or shoved and the person who is team killing will get killed and then won't be able to play the next round. Best of luck hope you enjoy the game.

kamiel
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby kamiel » Mon May 15, 2017 12:11 am

Just wanna say, all of this happened on an unofficial server hosted by my friend. Spf77. Meaning no rules were violated as it was not on an official server.

Vectrex720
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Postby Vectrex720 » Mon May 15, 2017 12:43 am

kamiel wrote:Just wanna say, all of this happened on an unofficial server hosted by my friend. Spf77. Meaning no rules were violated as it was not on an official server.

You've been warned for now. Play seriously in official servers, and please follow TMC.

Read up on TMC here - http://superbossgames.com/wiki/index.php?title=TMC
Read up on demoted group - http://superbossgames.com/wiki/index.php?title=Demoted

kamiel
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby kamiel » Mon May 15, 2017 1:06 am

Vectrex720 wrote:
kamiel wrote:Just wanna say, all of this happened on an unofficial server hosted by my friend. Spf77. Meaning no rules were violated as it was not on an official server.

You've been warned for now. Play seriously in official servers, and please follow TMC.

Read up on TMC here - http://superbossgames.com/wiki/index.php?title=TMC
Read up on demoted group - http://superbossgames.com/wiki/index.php?title=Demoted

Warned for what? I havent played unseriously on official server ;) just unofficial

RobStorm
Developer
Developer
[Stats]

Postby RobStorm » Mon May 15, 2017 1:40 am

Technically at the moment we are hosting every server/room so they are all technically official. You can mess around more on your own rooms, but something tells me that's not the whole story. Here's a helpful link about being annoying online:

kamiel
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby kamiel » Mon May 15, 2017 1:42 am

RobStorm wrote:Technically at the moment we are hosting every server/room so they are all technically official. You can mess around more on your own rooms, but something tells me that's not the whole story. Here's a helpful link about being annoying online:

That literally is the whole story. Me, my brother and a friend were hosting our own goof off room and brecksie joined ;)

Vectrex720
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Postby Vectrex720 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:23 am

This was on one of the map cycling servers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZzezvZrIF4&t

spf77
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby spf77 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:26 pm

I cant vouch for kamiel all the time, but when he did play on my server he was fighting with brecksie.
Altough we were not be serious that match, it was to fool around. BUT that does not mean brecksie is in the clear either, he is one of the most toxic people ive ever played with in this game, always getting mad, team killing out of spite and general rudeness.

He just gets too mad sometimes and when he had joined our server kamiel and the rest of us were already screwing around plenty, brecksie probably took it the wrong way.

Not defending anyone, just thought someone should know my side i guess.

Return to Agents Only