Useful Links

Board index Intruder Agents Only

Secret forum for Intruder play testers. Share ideas, pictures, videos, bugs etc.
brecksie
Demoted
Demoted
[Stats]

New Suggestion

Postby brecksie » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:03 am

Here is a new suggestion to not demote people for down votes because this is a shit idea because I was such a troll at the start now I am not but it is impossible to climb back up because people will either down vote you for being shit at the game or be about to up vote you but then saw your down votes and not up vote you. I literally stopped giving a fucking shit about this because it is the dumbest thing ever. I literally ask people to down vote me cause I wanna reach 100 down votes. This is my suggestion, either don't ban for down votes or hide down votes.

RobStorm
Developer
Developer
[Stats]

Re: New Suggestion

Postby RobStorm » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:22 pm

New Suggestion: Look at the kinds of things you say and do. Have a little self-awareness and realize that more people want to play a game rather than play by what you think is fun or right. If you want to act a certain way, start a private room and invite other people that also want to be like that. There's no party in the world that wants someone to come in and crash the whole thing. Start your own party.

Side note: If you keep spamming the forum with these obnoxious posts, you will be banned from posting.

brecksie
Demoted
Demoted
[Stats]

Postby brecksie » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:14 pm

I literally only asked why I was demoted and you removed it. I just want you to fucking tell me why I was demoted, instead of the type of shit that doesn't help, but thanks for not fucking telling me a thing and being a huge asshole about it. I literally went on and got really tilted cause some kid fucking killed me and I got banned for pushing him over.

Vectrex720
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Postby Vectrex720 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:28 pm

brecksie wrote:I just want you to fucking tell me why I was demoted.

Use your critical thinking skills.

I don't know what may have done in game, however cursing out the developer on the forums is a great way to get demoted and not get answers.

You might want to read these:
http://superbossgames.com/wiki/index.php?title=TMC
http://superbossgames.com/wiki/index.php?title=Demoted

RobStorm
Developer
Developer
[Stats]

Postby RobStorm » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:33 am

No worries, was banned from posting for a while

Return to Agents Only